You are now able to review the Preliminary General Plan 2040 at the Citys webpage. Use this link to connect to the Plan http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=2896. Starting July 9th there will be hard copies available to view at the Tempe Public Library and Community Development Offices (31 E 5th Street).
The General Plan is the overarching policy document for the City of Tempe. It holds the communitys vision for the future and is an expression of how the community wants to grow and change over the next 30 years. Please take time to read though it thoroughly. We want your comments on the Plan. You have several options to provide comments including:
- Comment card on-line at http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?recordid=240&page=2118
- Email to the General Plan website at email@example.com
- Email to staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two public meetings to discuss the General Plan 2040 and to take your comments will be at the Tempe History Museum on
- Thursday, August 1 at 6PM
- Saturday, August 3 at 9AM